Monday, May 21, 2012

Spoken Word-1

I travelled your green eyes once,I was sitting on a huge pink bow which never would never bend how much and how badly I wanted it to,
And one day it did, you smiled and I received a flattering reception from those smoother than silk black curtains engulfing a pair of shy emeralds.
I remember how much I loved to sink in the sea-green pond and when you slept,
how I wondered if a mirror is what I would see when there will be light again.
For I knew and believed you wouldn't draw those black curtains forever.
I once got washed down to the pink bow,maybe because I splashed in too much.
For I remember how salty was it to be sweet.
Lot of time has passed by now since Ive lived next to these red vessels and valves.
There is always a rush here, sometimes I try to find the person in this maze of your
shattered pieces of crimson plated glass but he always seem to 'beat' me at it.
Youve always been ruthless to my new residence in you, sometimes causing rain on it,
and then sometimes breaking its windows.
and so it happened, after years of sailing through glittering translucent red liquid
forming rainbows on your skin and those adventurous trips to pick shards of emeralds
the 'thud' monotonicity at my home ceased to exist,the rush stopped,vessels were anchored,
And I swam my way to the green pair of stones where the curtains had closed.

No comments: