Saturday, January 27, 2007

I HATE...

aiigh here's another one of ma poems for another one of those times......

I HATE

I hate the way u love me,
Hate the way u give me that pain,
I hate the way u forget me,
Hate the way u come bak again,
I hate the way im ignored,
Hate that look in ur eyes,
I hate when ur bored
Hate the truth behind ur lies,
I hate the love that u show,
Hate those tears resting on your cheeks,
I hate the way u make me feel low,
Hate the way u laughed when i was weak,
I hate it when u praise me,
Hate the way u hurt me as if u didnt knew,
I hate the look of hatred when u see,
Cuz i dont have to hate,love itself hates u...

H.O.D




DAYUM!!! cant say anthin more...
im out
Peace!!!!

1 comment:

Hamunaptra said...

"Cuz i dont have to hate, love itself hates u..."

thats one hell of a line !