Sunday, January 21, 2007

RANDOM THOUGHTS

hmmm...i just joined this thing....thought of startin it wid a poem i just rote...

Sittin in the dark alone in the night
With a thousand thoughts invading my mind,
In the dense fog just out of my sight,
I hear someone weeping torturing my mind,
I dont know if its a boy or a girl,an adult or an infant,
But i know somebody is in pain,want to help but i know i cant,
It can be a stranger or it can be one of my own,
It can be a friend or it can be a foe
I know Im not the only one hearing this cry,
Every human hears it,Still we hide it and still we lie
Rich or poor,strong or weak
We are all hearing this plea,an internal truth is wat we seek,
I see nobody coming for its aid,saw everybody giving up without trying,
Knowing its us...its our soul thats crying....

H.O.D



Those were just some wierd thoughts I usually get when im bored...

Peace out..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sincerely man u rock!

Brassic Bhai said...

I know Im not the only one hearing this cry,
Every human hears it,Still we hide it and still we lie


^yes , yes, man is just afraid to meet with those realities (a person/soul crying) and takes shelter in other things to keep himself busy and occupied, so that he can manage to overlook all that.

thats what i could make out of this, or the poem can be interpreted this way too =D