Thursday, March 22, 2007

I Wish

Wish I could be the stars shining so bright,
So I could tuck away u in bed and say goodnight,
Wish I could be the moon of every night,
So I could adore u without lettin u out of ma sight,
Wish I could be a bird too,
So I could fly and sing everyday for you,
Wish I could be the air around you,
So I could just be there and touch you,
Wish I could be the ground and the walls,
So I could support u and never let you fall,
Wish I could be your dreams,
So I could be the only one u wanted to see,
Wish I could be just your shadow,
So i could walk beside you,never lettin u go,
Wish i could be you,yes I wish I could be you,
With no wishes and no hopes,just away from the love so true.....

H.O.D

6 comments:

Hamunaptra said...

H.O.D is in love :)
sweet song, I'm sure she'll like it

Shubit Rakshit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

MAN GREAT WORK TOUCHED MY HEART...................

RIDZ said...

MASTERPIECE!!

Unknown said...

i wish i could be your hand
ans slap u whenever i feel man!
sorry jus kiddin ... good poem..i like it

Brassic Bhai said...

Wish i could be you,yes I wish I could be you,

ahaa nice

rest was simple silly love poems style which i myself have written on such occassions, lol

its just the heart at that time, brains just dont work :P