Thursday, March 22, 2007

R.I.P Arun...ma cousin :(

Can u Let me hear ur voice again brother
Just let me hear u singing and laughin again brother
I still have a t shirt of urs and it does fit me
I stand infront of the mirror and find u staring at me
Stil remember wen we couldnt differ between the right and wrong,
Stil remember ur words wen u praised ma poems and songs
Like an angel u could wipe the tears
Seeing u,i could curb ma fears
U helped me to get up whenever i was down
U made me smile when i wanted to frown
I never wanted u to go wen u said bye
Stil remember how u wanted me to teach u how to lie
I still sit in that balcony of ours but im not aloneI
stil walk to that market but im never alone
Cuz u never left me,u never went away
Ur right here in ma heart and forever u will stay....

H.O.D

2 comments:

Thorny Wines Of Words ~k~ said...

hey....im in orkut n i viewed ur profiles...i must say dat this is a vry touching poem....i appreciate ur talent...im nt fond of poems...but i like only a few of them....n trust...this poem is now one of those...d same goes fr ur poem
"i wish"....

Unknown said...

a very touching poem