Saturday, May 17, 2014

Words


Break me with your words into a million alphabetic heart beats,
And dont take your words back because i sleep on them now,
Some of them are uncomfortable but most of them have knitting needles on them that works fine as pillows as they help me scrape the senses out of my brains,
Chop me with your words into pieces that would resemble memories and ill join them back as this puzzle does not have an age limit on its box,
And the final picture would always look the same, no matter how much I want it to be different,
Punch me with your words into a pulp and we both know how we love fiction,
While our reality looks like pens and lighters,it always would get lost,
Love me with your words till I hope this actually happens,
Kiss me with your words till your lips forgot the latter,
Help your words to kill themselves, for like unprepared multiple choice answers,most of them are marked true,
Help me to forget your words before your words help me to forget you...


-
Shubit

No comments: